Static Caravan Insurance

Our specialist Static Caravan Insurance is suitable for static caravans that are permanently sited on a Holiday Home site that is licensed for this purpose.

Does your present static caravan insurance policy have Vermin Damage cover?     Ours does!

Do you have cover for Freezer contents?     With us you do!

Does your static caravan insurance cover you on a Reinstatement Basis? (New for Old cover) If the answer is yes; are you insured enough to cover you to purchase a brand new replacement static caravan, along with site clearance, delivery and re-siting costs? If you are not then you do not have new for old cover!

Too many people believe that they simply need to insure for the purchase price of the static caravan from the manufacturer and forget that this does not include clearing away the old damaged unit, delivery of the new static caravan unit and the cost of re-siting the new home. This means you will be liable for any additional costs.

Let us take these worries away. With our years of experience, we will recommend the Reinstatement/New for Old sums insured to you.

Our insurance for static caravans is specifically tailored to cater to your individual needs by offering 5* cover.


The main benefits of our Static Caravan Insurance cover
  • Reinstatement – New for Old up to £500,000 (no age limit) or Indemnity – Market Value cover.
  • Debris removal, delivery and re-siting costs following an insured claim
  • Accidental Damage cover for buildings and contents
  • Subsidence, Storm Damage, Escape of Water Cover and Flood cover (restrictions may apply)
  • Fire, Theft, Attempted Theft and Vandalism cover
  • Cover for damage sustained from vermin i.e. mice, rats etc.
  • Loss of Metered Water, up to £1,000.
  • Replacement Locks up to £1,000.
  • Freezer Contents cover for £350
  • Payment accepted by credit / debit card and monthly instalments.
  • Liabilities:- £5m Public Liability and £10m Employers’ Liability for domestic staff.


Factors not covered in our Static Caravan Insurance cover
  • Escape of water during the period 1st November to 15th March unless central heating is on a minimum of 10 degrees or water is turned off and drained down.
  • Storm or Flood damage to fences or gates
  • Theft when the home is let unless the theft involves violent and forcible exit or entry
  • Malicious acts or vandalism caused by you or any tenant of the home or their guests
  • The first £500 of any claim for subsidence damage
  • Damage caused by wear and tear is not covered.
  • Damage caused by or resulting from faulty or defective workmanship.
  • We will only pay for individual damaged items and not for undamaged items belonging to the sets or suites
  • These are just some of the key exclusions. Full details of your exclusions can be found in your policy wording.



If you require a free no obligation quotation, please click on the link below or ring us on Freephone 0800 731 9583.


For full details of how you can pay for your Insurances, please click on the link below.


If you are happy with the service and cover Parksure provide, why not recommend a friend?

You may even be entitled to a £10 Marks and Spencer’s voucher or £15 off your next years Renewal Premium if they take out our 5* Cover