Holiday Park Owners Insurance

Established in 1999 Parksure is part of Cass-Stephens Insurances Ltd; an Insurance Broker with
access to the Lloyds Market, who have been placing insurance for Holiday Park Owners Insurance and Insurance for Residential
Parks for over 50 years.

Park General / Commercial Insurances

As an Insurance Broker we have access to the whole market so we are able to source Comprehensive
Cover at Competitive rates for your Holiday Park Insurance.


Park Commissions for Individual Home Owners on your Park

We offer various incentive schemes for recommending clients to us. The most popular is our split
commission scheme, you can earn between £25 and £30 for each park home insurance client that insures with us. As this
comes out of our commission our premium remains competitive for clients so we get a big take up
from quotes. A signed Introducer agreement called an Introducer Appointed Representative (IAR) is
required from you.


What do you have to do?

As little or as much as you want. It’s as simple as that. All we ask is that you either hand out our
leaflets to the individuals on our park, either directly or in your annual subscription or newsletter,
place our leaflets on your reception area or should anyone ask you regarding insurance simply point
them in our direction. As we said you can do as little as putting the leaflets on your reception but
the more you do, the more commission you earn. One of our parks earns circa £3,000; which more
than pays for their Holiday Park Owners Insurance. If you are interested please get in touch.


What you can’t do!

It’s simple.  You cannot insist the individual insures with your chosen insurer.  They are free to insure with whomever they want but as our policy is generally considered to be one of the best on the market, we are confident that with your support we will end up insuring them.


Not at all!  We pay you out of our commission as a thank you for the introduction, in much the same way as we pay the customer if they refer their friends to us.   It does not cost the individual any more whether they come direct or via you;  however if they come via your referral,  you benefit.   Just think by referring your residents to us, you are saving us paying for other marketing methods and we reflect that by paying you when they go on cover.

Yes we do,  we are happy to carry on paying you your referral fee and with a Renewal Retention rate of 91% that’s a payment of 9 out of 10 of every client you refer to us.

Currently our New Business Conversion figure stand at 66% so that’s almost 7 out of 10 of all cases we can quote on,  we convert.  Don’t forget we offer one of the best insurance covers on the market (Insurance like anything else worthwhile conforms to the saying “You get what you pay for”)  so there are bound to be cases where the clients simply go for the cheapest and hence lowest cover and that is normally the other 3 out of 10.

Well that depends on the premium the clients is paying but it normally equates to 10% of the insurance premium which can vary normally anywhere between £250 – £300 (Depending on the size of the home and therefore the premium);  so your commission normally would be anywhere from £25 – £30 per case.

The truth is you do as little or as much as you want to!  Some of our Park owners simply display our marketing literature in their reception and hand it out when someone buys a new home or enquires about insurance,  some post through the residents letterbox, some send out with the pitch fee letters.  Some parks help the resident complete our quotation form online and send it through to us; especially when the residents have problems reading or writing or does not have access to the internet.  Or a combination of all of the above.  The more you get involved and the more helpful you are, the better the chances of the resident insuring with us and the more commission you will earn.

All we ask is that if anyone enquires about Insurance you point them in our direction in whatever manner is best for them and we’ll do the rest from then on.

Yes our regulatory body insists that you complete an Introducer Appointed Representative (IAR) form and we register you with the FCA.  The IAR form basically points out what you can and cannot do as an IAR.

Yes of course;  anyone can recommend us but without signing the IAR form and being registered with the FCA, we cannot pay you a referral fee.  If you are happy to just refer clients to us and many parks do just this (as they are happy for their clients to just be insured with a good company with a quality insurance product) then please get in touch and we will send you our marketing literature.

Sadly no.  Our insurance company whilst very good when judging risk will not offer insurance on parks that have previously flooded for instance.  Likewise as they are owned by a church they take a dim view on clients with a history of insurance Fraud;  as do all Insurance companies!

Of course, in fact it’s in your interest to so; as at the moment chances are we already insure someone on your park and as they came via another referral method,  you lost out on a referral fee!  At the moment we are converting 66% of all our new business enquiries and that includes clients already insured with our competitors!  So we are basically insuring 7 out of 10 of all the enquiries we can quote on.  So if a client had a quotation with us and the existing Insurer you recommend;  chances are they would come to us.  If you are not with us, you just lost that referral fee!

Not at present but just think how happy your friend will be with you when they join in with our scheme and start earning a referral fee!!  All down to you putting them in touch with us;  how much is that worth to you? Or them for that matter?

Of course, we don’t simply offer insurance, we offer the whole package and that includes advice to the park residents and the park itself,  if we have a referral scheme with them or insure the park itself.

Take a look at our testimonial web page to see what our clients think of us.


It’s simply really;  you cannot insist the resident insures through your chosen insurer.  Whilst you can insist they are insured (after all they are on your land and you want to make sure they are covered should the worst happen) they are free to insure with whomever they wish but as we convert almost 7 out of 10 of the quotations we can quote on, chances are they will come to us.

No!!  In fact you can’t!!!  You are not insurance qualified so cannot offer advice or Insurance to your residents.  This is one of the overriding rules of the FCA in that only insurance qualified professionals, such as ourselves can offer insurance cover and advice.  That’s why we simply ask you to refer individuals to us and we’ll do the rest.   We are sure you are too busy doing what you do best i.e. running the park itself;  leave the insurance to us.

We normally organise the referral fee payment to be paid out of season.  We, like you get busy during the Holiday Park open season (we do after all insure thousands of clients who own Lodges and Static Caravans as well as Park Homes) so we tend to pay commission out at the end or beginning of the year.

It’s up to you how you we pay you but we can pay via BACS or via cheque. 

Since COVID-19 we obviously prefer via internet banking or BACs as it’s called.

No!  Believe it or not we cannot.  This is due to the fact that once a client goes on cover their information is protected by the Data Protection Act so we cannot release any information that could be deemed as personal in nature to anyone other than the insured or related insurance people, like the insurance company or finance provider.

We offer £500,000 on all three of our policies now so whether you have a Park Home, a Holiday Lodge or a Static Caravan our sums insured should be more than sufficient to cover the replacement of their home.   We also cover our clients for £5 Million Public Liability.

All our policies cover the client for vermin damage as well; unlike some of our competitors. Even more reason to make sure that your residents insure through us rather than the competition.

Yes Parksure is owned by a family Insurance broker called Cass-Stephens Insurances Ltd who have access to the whole market and Lloyds and we have several insurers that run specialist scheme insurance for the Holiday Park / Leisure industry.  Just contact us and we’ll put you in contact with the relevant department.  Some of our more successful Parks use the referral fees they earn to pay for their Site Operators insurance making their insurance cost neutral.


If you require a free no obligation quotation, please click on the link below or ring us on Freephone 0800 731 9583.


For full details of how you can pay for your Insurances, please click on the link below.


If you are happy with the service and cover Parksure provide, why not recommend a friend?

You may even be entitled to a £10 Marks and Spencer’s voucher or £15 off your next years Renewal Premium if they take out our 5* Cover