We’re all missing the Park Home Show at Stoneleigh this year (and last year of course) as they were cancelled both times due to the COVID19 pandemic but we’re mainly missing getting the opportunity to talk to our customers (old and new) face to face and giving out advice and quotations for their Residential Park Homes, Holiday Lodges and Static Caravans.
So I decided to do a quick Parksure Top Tips video to people who are thinking of buying and living in a Holiday Home. It’s a worryingly growing trend and it comes up at the show every year. It’s certainly cheaper than buying a Residential Park Home but there’s a lot of reasons why and they are not all good; in fact none of them are.
So if you are seriously thinking of buying a Holiday Home to use as your Main Residence then please watch my video.
Keep an eye out for more tops tips in the future
- Parksure’s Top Tips – Does Posting your Holiday Photos on Social Media whilst on Holiday Invalidate your Household Insurance? 26/08/2021
- Parksure’s Top Tips – Flooding and Insurance 25/08/2021
- Parksure’s Top Tips – General Maintenance Tips – Winter – Closing Down for End of the Season 24/08/2021
- Parksure’s Top Tips – General Maintenance Tips – Spring – Start of the Season 23/08/2021
- Parksure’s Top Tips – Insurers Wrongfully Insuring Park Homes as Brick Built Bungalows 03/08/2021