Great News!!! Now there is a New Trade Body to represent the interest of Holiday Park / Leisure Park and Residential Park Owners.
They can offer you: Advice – Legal and Otherwise, Health Schemes, Health and Safety help, Accounts, Banking and Finance help, Surveys and Valuations, Savings on your Utilities, help with Park Design and Development, Web Site Design and even Free Trees for your Park
For further information, please check below and follow the link
NH&HPA is a Trade Organisation formed by Park Owners to benefit Park Owners.
As Park Owners themselves, they fully understand your concerns and challenges and they are eager to assist with information, advice, contacts and fantastic discounts to increase your profits.
NH&HPA is transparent and impartial and has a no-judgement and no-discrimination policy with a solid base of packed with integrity.
For further information or a chat contact David Prince on 07971 116211 or visit our website at www.nhhpa.co.uk
Little wonder NH&HPA is referred to as The Park Owners Hub
- COVID-19 – 1st Lockdown Diary Proves a Big Hit 22/01/2021
- Another Article about the Perils of LIVING on a Holiday Park 22/01/2021
- Parksure Christmas and New Year Opening Times 23/12/2020
- Anyone a I’m a Celebirty fan? 01/12/2020
- COVID 19 Virus Back in the Office Now 24/07/2020