Due to the COVID 19 Virus we have been forced to work remotely.
It could be argued that we are classed as key workers as we are FCA Regulated but we have taken the decision to work from home to protect our employees.
We still have access to your records and we will continue to offer you the personal and professional service you have come to expect.
We can take payments, answer emails and will continue to work as best we can but we will not be able to physically post any letters or answer any post into the office. If you have sent a cheque in please forgive us if we contact you and ask you to pay by debit card.
Our answering service Is purely taking messages at this time for us and we will phone you back as soon as we are able to.
Our normal offices hours are Monday – Friday 9-5pm
Please bear with us during this worldwide crisis.
- COVID-19 – 1st Lockdown Diary Proves a Big Hit 22/01/2021
- Another Article about the Perils of LIVING on a Holiday Park 22/01/2021
- Parksure Christmas and New Year Opening Times 23/12/2020
- Anyone a I’m a Celebirty fan? 01/12/2020
- COVID 19 Virus Back in the Office Now 24/07/2020