Can the Site Landowner evict tenants from a Residential Park Home Site?
We just read an interesting article about whether or not a Site Owner can evict a Park Home Owner as a tenant if the land owner has used the land as a security for a loan and defaulted?
Basically, it proves the necessity to get a solicitors and survey involved from the very outset when considering buying a Park Home. The solicitor as part of their searches would have picked up the fact there was a charge placed on the land from the lender and that you could be evicted should the Land Owner i.e. The Site Owner default.
- Queens Platinum Jubilee 2022 01/06/2022
- Parksure’s Very Own YouTube Channel 09/05/2022
- May Day Bank Holiday 29/04/2022
- Happy Easter – Easter Bank Holiday Opening Hours 08/04/2022
- Parksure’s Top Tips – Preparing for Storms and Storm Damage 30/03/2022