Can the Site Landowner evict tenants from a Residential Park Home Site?
We just read an interesting article about whether or not a Site Owner can evict a Park Home Owner as a tenant if the land owner has used the land as a security for a loan and defaulted?
Basically, it proves the necessity to get a solicitors and survey involved from the very outset when considering buying a Park Home. The solicitor as part of their searches would have picked up the fact there was a charge placed on the land from the lender and that you could be evicted should the Land Owner i.e. The Site Owner default.
- Parksure’s Top Tips – Insurance Cost Reduction – Refer a Friend 18/10/2021
- Parksure’s Top Tips – Does Posting your Holiday Photos on Social Media whilst on Holiday Invalidate your Household Insurance? 26/08/2021
- Parksure’s Top Tips – Flooding and Insurance 25/08/2021
- Parksure’s Top Tips – General Maintenance Tips – Winter – Closing Down for End of the Season 24/08/2021
- Parksure’s Top Tips – General Maintenance Tips – Spring – Start of the Season 23/08/2021