Another Article about the Perils of LIVING on a Holiday Park
We recently read another article of the perils of living on a Holiday Park!
You might think it’s ok because you can go on holiday during the closed season but as these people found out, you are NOT ALLOWED to live at the park and can be kicked out at any time.
You do not have the security that you would have and OBVIOUSLY PAY FOR on a Residential Park.
Unfortunately these people may now be homeless.
A Holiday Home is designed for Holiday Use and is obviously cheaper than a Home designed for Residential Use which is why people see it as a cheaper option. But as these people found out; it’s just not worth it.
Read more here: BBC Article
Find out more about our specialist insurance for park homes here.
- Parksure’s Top Tips – Does Posting your Holiday Photos on Social Media whilst on Holiday Invalidate your Household Insurance? 26/08/2021
- Parksure’s Top Tips – Flooding and Insurance 25/08/2021
- Parksure’s Top Tips – General Maintenance Tips – Winter – Closing Down for End of the Season 24/08/2021
- Parksure’s Top Tips – General Maintenance Tips – Spring – Start of the Season 23/08/2021
- Parksure’s Top Tips – Insurers Wrongfully Insuring Park Homes as Brick Built Bungalows 03/08/2021