Another Article about the Perils of LIVING on a Holiday Park
We recently read another article of the perils of living on a Holiday Park!
You might think it’s ok because you can go on holiday during the closed season but as these people found out, you are NOT ALLOWED to live at the park and can be kicked out at any time.
You do not have the security that you would have and OBVIOUSLY PAY FOR on a Residential Park.
Unfortunately these people may now be homeless.
A Holiday Home is designed for Holiday Use and is obviously cheaper than a Home designed for Residential Use which is why people see it as a cheaper option. But as these people found out; it’s just not worth it.
Read more here: BBC Article
Find out more about our specialist insurance for park homes here.
- Queens Platinum Jubilee 2022 01/06/2022
- Parksure’s Very Own YouTube Channel 09/05/2022
- May Day Bank Holiday 29/04/2022
- Happy Easter – Easter Bank Holiday Opening Hours 08/04/2022
- Parksure’s Top Tips – Preparing for Storms and Storm Damage 30/03/2022