Mobile Home Insurance
As Mobile Home Insurance and Park Home Insurance specialists we’ve worked with a leading insurer to develop an insurance policy which provides the cover you need. It’s flexible enough to adapt to varying needs and available at a competitive price.
If you already have Mobile Home Insurance with a different provider it’s worth checking your current policy specifically uses the words Mobile Home – if it doesn’t you might not have the cover you think you have. Contact our experienced team if you’re unsure, we’re always happy to help.
Mobile homes aren’t a standard risk so it’s important to get advice from experts – if you just have a normal Home Insurance policy it probably won’t be giving you the protection you need.
So contact us or get a quote today to find out how we can tailor our insurance for mobile homes so it suits your requirements.
The main benefits of our Mobile Home Insurance cover
- Liabilities:- £5m Public Liability / £10m Employers Liability.
- Reinstatement (i.e. New for Old cover).
- Full Accidental Loss or Damage cover.
- Fire, Theft, Attempted Theft and Vandalism cover.
- Unlimited Freezer Contents cover.
- Replacement Locks – up to £1000.
- Rent and Alternative Accommodation cover.
- Loss of Metered Water – £1000.
- 24 hour Domestic Emergency Assistance Help Line.
- Home Owners Legal Expenses cover.
- Garden Contents – £500.
- Optional Cover for Portable Personal Possessions away from home.
- Money and Credit Card cover – £500.
- Cover for Accidental Damage caused by domestic pets.
- Loss of Keys cover provided automatically.
- Payment accepted by credit/debit Card and monthly instalments.
- Subsidence, Storm Damage, Flood and Escape of Water cover.
WHAT’S NOT COVERED?
Factors not covered in our Mobile Home Insurance cover
- Malicious acts or vandalism caused by you or any tenant of the home or their guests.
- Storm or Flood damage to fences or gates.
- We will only pay for individual damaged items and not for undamaged items belonging to the sets or suites.
- Smoke damage arising gradually out of repeated exposure.
- Theft when the home is let unless the theft involves violent and forcible exit or entry.
- Escape of water during the period 31st October to 1st April unless central heating is on a minimum of 15 degrees or water is turned off and drained down.
- Escape of water when your home is unoccupied for more than 30 days
- Damage to Money.
- Damage caused by domestic pets and vermin.
- Damage caused by or resulting from faulty or defective workmanship.
- The first £500 of any claim for subsidence damage.
- Theft when the home has been unoccupied for more than 90 days. Conditions apply.
- Damage caused by wear and tear is not covered.
- These are just some of the key exclusions. Full details of your exclusions can be found in your policy wording.